Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!

Both Chris and I love this time of year. The smell of fall, how it's cool but not too cold, and the colors! One of my favorite family outings that we starting doing last year with Adam is going to a pumpkin patch. In Southern Indiana Huber's family farm is not far from us and it's fun to do the hay ride out to the field and pick out a pumpkin.

Growing up in Oldham County hay rides and picking pumpkins, strawberries, potatoes, blackberries, and various other crops my family grew are all part of my memories from growing up. Now that we live in Louisville and haven't found the time and energy to grow my own garden yet I love to expose Adam to some of the same memories through events like this one.

These are a few of our pictures from the day!











No comments: