Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Update...

So far things are going very well with this pregnancy. Despite my long absence it has thankfully not been the pregnancy that has kept me from writing a blog post. Life happens a lot and I haven't gotten the chance to check my blog in some time. Tomorrow will be the beginning of week 30, only 10 weeks to go! It's really hard to believe that we're this close to having Rachael here!

We've gone through a few changes since November.
1. We have a new president!!!!!!!
2. We had a great Christmas with our family and traveled to Goshen, (ok it's only 35 min. but still) Lexington, and Swansea, IL!
3. Today I took the GRE in preparation for a Masters in Applied Behavior Analysis at Spalding here in Louisville, KY.
4. Adam moved to his new room in the attic and now officially has the coolest room in the house.

Here are a few pictures summing up the last few months.


Me at 27 weeks.





No comments: